23 February 2009

Blog Revival


sides
Originally uploaded by deepfry
Okay kids, it's been 15 months since my last post and now I'm in law school which means either (this is a two prong test):

1. oh my god, i have no time! I have to write this stinkin' brief, start my outline and read a thousand pages by tomorrow; or

2. i'm a student and, as such, have plenty of time to do stuff like spend five minutes writing a blog post.

I'm going, perhaps foolishly, with the latter. And so i pledge ON THIS DAY FEBRUARY 23, 2009, THE LAST DAY OF MY 31st YEAR to revive Deepfry. Yes, most of its readers have undoubtedly fled, leaving behind only those who are too lazy to update their blogreaders. But that's ok, because I think I need the creative outlet. If I don't do this, I'll end up only with the ability to write in legalese.

So, Deepfry, welcome back to Deepfry! Thanks Deepfry!

Pictured, btw, is a recent snapshot of a portion of Valentine's Day dinner with R at awesome San Soo Gab San. Each time I get Korean BBQ, I find another side dish that I really like. It's literally a bite by bite expansion of my palate.

5 Comments:

Blogger Barb B. said...

my heart be still -- i even rebookmarked!
you like korean food? let's go

9:55 AM  
Blogger CM said...

we shall eat korean bbq when you come to San Fran! yay, deepfry is back!

11:10 AM  
Blogger diplomatica said...

OMG! I still have you on my reader - not because I'm lazy, but because I always hoped you'd do a deepfry revival - yay!

3:41 PM  
Blogger Heather W. said...

Oh, you're still on my reader, honey. Yea! Deepfry is back! I missed you and your blog.

Happy belated birthday!!

xoxo,
Heather

5:18 PM  
Blogger leedav said...

There must be something in the air- both our blogs back from the dead!

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home